I am by no means a fussy eater especially when it comes to sweets. This may be due to the fact that I rarely give in to such temptations but when I do, it doesn’t matter what I eat as long as it balances my dangerously upset blood sugar level – I even polish off the piece of whitish, slightly rancid chocolate that has been hiding in the kitchen cupboard since last christmas. For these tight situations here we come with a perfect quick-recipe – you don’t need many ingredients and it can be done in a few minutes. This warm, creamy, vanilla-flavoured delicacy is quick and easy to make and on the top of all this it is also low-carb! What else could you wish for?
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbs coconut flour
- 150 gr low-fat unflavoured yoghurt
- 6 tbs vanilla-flavoured protein powder
- 1. Beat the eggs until creamy then add all the ingredients except for the strawberries.
- 2. Pour the cream into four small bowls and put the strawberries on the top.
- 3. Fill an oven pan half full with water and put the bowls into it. This way you can prevent the cream from getting dry - it should have a smooth, pudding-like texture.
- 4. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius and bake the clafoutis for 20-25 minutes, but make sure you don’t over-bake it.
[easy-social-share buttons=”facebook,pinterest,twitter” counters=0 fullwidth=”yes” fullwidth_fix=”90″]