I am by no means a fussy eater especially when it comes to sweets. This may be due to the fact that I rarely give in to such temptations but when I do, it doesn’t matter what I eat as long as it balances my dangerously upset blood sugar level – I even polish off the piece of whitish, slightly rancid chocolate that has been hiding in the kitchen cupboard since last christmas. For these tight situations here we come with a perfect quick-recipe – you don’t need many ingredients and it can be done in a few minutes. This warm, creamy, vanilla-flavoured delicacy is quick and easy to make and on the top of all this it is also low-carb! What else could you wish for?
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbs coconut flour
- 150 gr low-fat unflavoured yoghurt
- 6 tbs vanilla-flavoured protein powder
1. Beat the eggs until creamy then add all the ingredients except for the strawberries.
2. Pour the cream into four small bowls and put the strawberries on the top.
3. Fill an oven pan half full with water and put the bowls into it. This way you can prevent the cream from getting dry - it should have a smooth, pudding-like texture.
4. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius and bake the clafoutis for 20-25 minutes, but make sure you don’t over-bake it.
[easy-social-share buttons=”facebook,pinterest,twitter” counters=0 fullwidth=”yes” fullwidth_fix=”90″]