One of the greatest discoveries I’ve ever made is that there exists sugar-free marzipan. Marzipan is practically the only sweet treat that I can’t possibly resist. No matter what beach-body I set as a goal, once it is in front to me I simply can’t refuse to eat some of it… or to be more precise eat it all up within seconds.
There are other advantages to consider: it can be done in a few minutes, it’s simple and… it’s irresistible.
- 150 g finely ground almonds
- 150 g Swerve Sweetener
- 15 g water
- 1 tsp sour almond extract
- 1. Grind the almond and the sweetener to a fine powder.
- 2. Heat the water and dissolve a quarter of the sweetener in it.
- 3. Mix the rest of the sweetener with the almond and add the sugar-syrup.
- 4. Knead the marzipan into a smooth dough, wrap it in plastic foil and let it rest in the fridge for a while before using it.